FSOP Continuing Pharmacy Education
FSOP Continuing Pharmacy Education Mission:
The Feik School of Pharmacy (FSOP) will provide continuing pharmacy education activities for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to fulfill state licensing requirements and promote life-long learning in various therapeutic areas.
Goals for Pharmacists:
- Create opportunities for pharmacists to receive state-mandated CPE credits.
- Advocate for local residency programs by promoting and providing CPE credit for annual seminar series.
- Provide pharmacy preceptor continuing education to assist in meeting the requirements for preceptor certification in Texas.
- Support pharmacists in local pharmacy organizations by providing high-quality speakers and CPE programs.
Goals for Pharmacy Technicians:
- Create opportunities for pharmacy technicians to receive state-mandated CPE credits.
- Support pharmacy technicians in local pharmacy organizations by providing high-quality speakers and CPE programs.
To register or complete a post-test/evaluation for an FSOP CPE activity, please see our Learning Express CE website: https://uiwfsop.learningexpressce.com/.
Click here to see instructions for using FSOP’s Learning Express CE website.
The University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.